Wednesday 30 May 2012

Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge

I stumbled across this challenge whilst looking at papercraft inspirations facebook page this morning. Yes, another challenge!! But actually this one ties in quite nicely with a few cards I've already made.

The theme for this fortnightly challenge, is 'one for the boys'. And here's the card I would like to submit. I've combined some patriotic papermania 'portobello road' papers with 'the best of british' forever friends topper, and I actually made this one with Father's Day in mind, and the greeting inside the card reads 'Happy Father's Day' -definitely one for the boys!


1 comment:

  1. You've made such a gorgeous card, love the FF bear in a uniform, so cute.

    Thank you for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'One for the Boys' Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete